arcBARKS Refund Policy
arcBARKS wants you and your dog to be very happy with our products. If you believe that your product is defective, please contact arcBARKS to arrange for a full money-back refund or product replacement.
- To complete your refund/replacement, we require:
- the product to be returned to us for inspection,
- a receipt or proof of purchase,
- the original packaging with expiration date
- and whether you desire a refund or replacement.
- You will be responsible for paying to ship your return to arcBARKS. If the product is found to be defective, we will refund your purchase price + shipping or ship you replacement product.
- To return your product to arcBARKS, please ship your product to: arcBARKS Bakery, 2823-C Spring Garden Street, Greensboro, North Carolina USA 27403
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds will be granted. These are at the discretion of arcBARKS.
- Refunds/replacements are not available for arcBARKS that are beyond their expiration date.
Notification: Once your return is received, inspected, and verified, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/replacement.
Refund: If you are approved and desired a refund, your refund will be processed and a credit for the product and shipping will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Replacement: If replacement is warranted, we will ship replacement product to you.
Late or Missing Refunds/Replacements
If you haven’t received your refund:
- First, check your bank account, then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. Often, processing times vary before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund or replacement product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges/Returns of Non-Treat Items
We only exchange or return non-treat items. If you need to exchange or return an item, please send us an email at email@example.com to obtain an RTM number (return to manufacturer).
Ship your item to: 2823-C Spring Garden Street, Greensboro, North Carolina 27403, USA and write the RTM number on the outside of the packaging. You will be responsible for paying shipping charges. Remember to include your name and return address.
If a non-treat item was marked as a “Gift” when purchased and was shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
Our Address: To return your product to arcBARKS, please ship your product to: arcBARKS Bakery, 2823-C Spring Garden Street, Greensboro, North Carolina 27403, USA. You will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning your item to arcBARKS.
Defective Product: If we determine that your product was defective, we will refund the cost of shipping along with crediting your account for the original cost of the product.
Non-Defective Product: If you’re your product was not found to be defective, shipping costs will not be refunded.
Timing: Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged/return/replacement product to reach you may vary.
Tracking: If you are shipping an item with a value of $75 or greater, we highly recommend that you ship your product to us using a trackable shipping service or consider purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.